Teasy International Company Limited was incorporated in 2011 and was licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) in December, 2012 as a Mobile Payments Operator. Teasy was granted commercial approval by the CBN in July, 2013. By virtue of our Mobile Payments licence, we are authorised to carryout Agency Banking activities. Teasy is currently working at expanding her operations and growing her customer base.
- Teasy International Company Limited was incorporated in 2011.
- Teasy was licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) in December, 2012 as a Mobile Payments Operator, and was granted commercial approval by the CBN in July, 2013.
- By virtue of our Mobile Payments licence, we are authorized to carry out Agency Banking activities.
- Teasy is currently working at expanding her operations and growing her customer base.
LIst of Teasy Products and Services.
Pay for Cable TV, Internet, Electricity, Airtime and Data with ease from the comfort of your home
Transfer funds from your wallet to any Teasymobile wallet/other MMOs
Transfer funds from your Teasy wallet to all Nigerian banks
Pay for NIgeria Immigration Service passport using Teasy payment gateway
Pay for Federal Road Safrty seemlessly today using Teasy payment gateway
JAMB PIN Vending
Procure JAMB UTME and Direct Entry PIN with ease
Internally generated revenue collections for states
Cashin and Cashout through our agent point accross the country
Why choose us?
Licensed by CBN
Teasy Pay is authorised and licensed by CBN since 2013.
We are insured by NDIC which means you are safe.
Our customer service team are always available to attend to you.
Year of Service
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I open a TeasyPay Wallet?
Opening a TeasyPay wallet is free and easy. You can do it via the following channels:
1. Visit www.wallet.teasypay.ng and click "REGISTER" button in the top right of the screen.
2. Visit any Teasypay Agent & provide your First name, Lastname and Phone number.
3. Go to the Google play or on your device, download the Teasypay app, and get started
Can I have more than one Teasypay wallet?
Yes it is possible to have multiple Teasypay wallet. Teasypay wallets are tied to a phone number however one phone number may only be tied to one Teasypay wallet. It is not often recommended as you may encounter some limitations and may not enjoy the full benefits of the platform.
Are there any subscription fees for using Teasypay services?
No. There are no subscription fees, account maintenance fees, or any other hidden fees you may find elsewhere.
Does Teasypay know my PIN, is it secure?
No. Teasypay does not know your PIN. Your PIN is created by you and should be known by only you. Teasypay will never ask you for verbal or written authentication of your PIN. This information is encrypted and blocked from viewing by anyone, including Teasypay employees.
Is it ok to provide my account details such as username and password when asked?
Under no circumstances should a customer provide anyone, even member of Teasypay, with login information i.e. username and pin. We will never require you to provide us with such information over the phone, in person or by email, nor will we send out emails with links or buttons telling you to update your account.
What is send money?
It's a service that allows a user to send money to any number registered on Teasypay or any Nigerian Bank.